Who we are:
We are CLX (Customer Led Experience), a one-stop-shop covering the entire front-end – from insights to strategy, design, and manufacture, to execution and training.
We specialise in transforming legacy retail models through innovative and impactful solutions, delivering cost efficiencies, and improving customer experiences.
CLX have globally experienced professional teams across the world with offices in Australia, the UK, and the Asia Pacific Region, helping global companies to stand out from the crowd through efficient customer-led experiences.
We are currently looking for a Customer Engagement Lead to help execute change management processes and communicate closely with clients. Ideally, you have experience in a retail operations environment and are able to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Execute change management processes by supporting the development and implementation of change strategies, programs, projects, and initiatives
- Collaborate and build exceptional relationships with a whole host of stakeholders from internal clients to external clients
- Conduct client briefings
- Multi-task and prioritise on a daily basis to deliver on key project tasks
- Take initiative and be able to problem solve when delivering project milestones
- Communicate on a regular basis with clients via email, phone, and face to face
- Produce, brief, and prepare stakeholders to support the design and development of change communications, training plans and workshops
- Oversee project schedules to timeline and budget
- Proactively follow up on internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure deliverables of project are actioned
Who are you and what will you bring to the role?
- Strong Change Management experience with high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills
- Intermediate Excel skills are a must
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience
- Strong customer service
- Great time management, planning and organisational skills
- Strong sense of ownership to follow your deliverables through to closure
- A personable and positive attitude
- Adaptable to any given situation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to pick up a variety of systems
- Willingness to learn, display initiative and take on new responsibilities
- A strong background in Change Management in a retail operations environment is ideal
- Experience in a similar role is preferred
This is a fantastic chance to be able to work with leading Australian & International retailers! If this sounds exciting and something you would like to be a part of email your CV and cover to: firstname.lastname@example.org