We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our training team in Australia, the UK, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
In these roles, your primary responsibility will be to provide training programs to our retail clients. This is an ideal opportunity for those who value exceptional customer service, confidence in presenting to groups and open to acquiring new skills and experiences.
Whether you’re beginning your career in training or considering a career in this field, this opportunity may be for you.
Training and facilitation experience is desirable but not mandatory. We will offer the necessary training to help you succeed in this role.
This is a contract role and will involve travel.
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching
- Provide exceptional assistance to both our clients and their employees
- Run training programs for both small groups and individual 1-on-1 sessions
- Administer training materials and generate reports
- Liaise with key stakeholders
Who are you, and what will you bring to the role?
- Exceptional energy and enthusiasm
- Desire to learn
- Fantastic communication skills
- Immense passion for customer service
- A personable and positive attitude
- Driver’s license and a reliable car
- Able to commit to working for 4-5 consecutive days, with the possibility of weekly work being offered
- Able to work weekends
- Your laptop or tablet for reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading global retailers. If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be filling these roles directly.