Due to our growth, we are currently looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and driven individuals to join our Training Team at CLX in each state of Australia. We will provide you with all the training that you’ll need to succeed in this role, all we ask is that you are passionate about providing great customer service, are willing to learn and take on new opportunities. This role is well suited to candidates who are perhaps just starting off in their training career or have previous customer service experience and are comfortable presenting to groups.
This is a contract role and will involve travel, to deliver our tailored training programmes to our retail partners.
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching
- Provide exceptional support to our clients and their employees
- Run training programs for small groups as well as 1 on 1 sessions
- Administer training materials and reporting
- Liaise with key stakeholders
Who are you and what will you bring to the role?
- Exceptional energy and enthusiasm
- Desire to learn
- Fantastic communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- A personable and positive attitude
- Driver’s license and a reliable car
- Be available for 4–5-day blocks (with weekly work on offer)
- Able to work weekends
- Your own laptop or tablet for reporting
This is a fantastic chance to be able to work with leading Australian & International retailers! If this sounds exciting and something you would like to be a part of email your CV and cover to: email@example.com