Due to a number of exciting customer transformation projects with the world’s biggest retailers, we are looking for expressions of interest from Consultants and Project Managers in Australia and the UK.
In these roles, you will lead or support project planning and management, project governance, facilitation, stakeholder management and more.
We are looking for consultants of all levels of experience. Consultancy and project management experience in retail, FMCG or beauty industry is desirable but not mandatory.
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to work in a global team with large businesses to solve real world problems
- Growth and development, taking ownership of your projects and ideas, and bring them to life
- Learn from thought leaders in the industry
- Be at the forefront of retail trends, innovation and technology
- Build and manage trusted relationships with team, clients and stakeholders
- Bring your own diverse perspectives and experiences to a team that truly values them
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Competitive rates
Who are you?
- You may have a background in consultancy (small or large)
- You may be at the beginning of your career and looking for your next step up or you may have a few years of experience, looking for your next challenge
- Prior knowledge or interest in the retail, FMCG, or beauty industry desirable
- A strategic thinker with an eye for detail and innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate well with team and clients
- Passionate, determined, and resilient who cares deeply about the quality of your work
- Curious and can question the status quo
- Enthusiastic and always looking for ways to enhance productivity and make improvements.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be filling these roles directly.