We are looking for Junior Consultants to support a number of exciting customer transformation projects in Australia and the UK.
In these roles, you will be involved in different aspects of project work, including research, data analysis, administration and coordination, and more.
We are looking for individuals from different backgrounds who can bring unique perspectives to our business.
Experience in consultancy is not mandatory, as we will provide you with the necessary training and support.
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to work in a global team with large businesses to solve real-world problems
- Growth and development, take ownership of your ideas and bring them to life.
- Learn from thought leaders in the industry.
- Exposure to customer experiences across multiple industries, including retail, hospitality, leisure, government, and more
- Build and manage trusted relationships with team, clients, and stakeholders.
- Bring your diverse perspectives and experiences to a team that truly values them.
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Competitive rates
Who are you?
- Exceptional energy and enthusiasm
- Desire to learn
- Ability to communicate well with team and clients
- Be a team player
- A passion for customer service
- A personable and positive attitude
If you are interested, please email your CV to: email@example.com. We will be filling these roles directly.