We are looking for several Field Technicians to join our dynamic team in Australia. We are offering a 6-month contract initially, with the potential for an extension.
As part of this position, you will work with well-known retailers to assist in the installation of front-end hardware, including checkouts.
- Installation, removal, and relocation of point-of-sale (POS) terminals
- Complete software configurations using the software build protocols
- Consistently maintain site cleanliness at each service opportunity
- Recording all works in digital format of installs and any issues encountered are reported
- Remove and install pin pads and cables
- Hand scanner installation
- System hardware technical sign-off
- Perform any necessary modular swaps and unit replacements
- Managing and organizing parts
- PC hardware and software repair experience
- Prior experience in POS and checkout repair would be advantageous, but it is not mandatory
- Network experience
- Substantial hardware repair and support experience
- Sound mechanical ability
Who are you?
- Passionate for technology
- Willing to travel within the state and travel interstate as needed. (Expenses will be covered according to our Expense policy)
- Able to work in a team environment
- Reliable and punctual
- Valid driver’s license and own a vehicle
- High level of computer literacy (including all MS applications)
- High attention to detail
- Able to work night shifts (activities to occur between Sunday to Thursday nights)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading global retailers. If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be filling these roles directly.